CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Monday, December 22, 2008

CVS deals, gotta love them!



CVS is running a 2 day sale on lots of items! You can get 5 listerines, 2 eye shadows, 5 Arm and Hammer cleaner, right guard for men, 2 nail polishes, 2 thermacare patches, halls, and many more for FREE! I went on Monday and only the listerine, halls, nail polish, and eye shadow was left so I am bummed about the cleaner, deordorant, and thermacare! I did get all this for free and even got back $2 more so I made a profit! Look at everything I got!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. I'll need you to coach me on the CVS pnemonenia.

Love, Teri

Tiffany said...

And your breath will be minting fresh too! ha ha... good job!