15 years ago
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Asheville Trip
We wanted to take one last trip for the year with the 3 of us and we drove to Asheville for a breakfast at Grove Park Inn and a nice stroll through the Gingerbread house exhibit! The place was still decorated for Christmas and people were packed in the hotel ready for the rocking chairs, huge fireplace, and the hot cocoa. After lunch, we checked into the Renaissance hotel downtown and had naps, then went shopping! I found a new store, well outlet really, called Just Ducky and got a cute matching set for the girls next winter 50% off. We stopped at the mall for more shopping and the kids soft playground inside. We later had a nice dinner at Mayfel's downtown and then got cookies at a bakery for our bedtime snack. We enjoyed the indoor pool and McKinley loved the hot tub bubbles then we put her to bed and watched a movie. What a fun quick getaway!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How did you make your header? Its adorable and I need some pointers! I missed you at G first this week
:( I was hoping to see you!
Post a Comment