As you all know, I love target. I even put the button on my facebook page “can’t leave Target without spending $100” and it seems to be true! This time we went with a purpose. Poppy and Bonnie (Bon Bon) sent the girls a Halloween card with a $20 gift card each to target for them to pick out something special. Jackson and I also got a great moving gift of $100 to Target so we were anxious to spend it. After about an hour of deliberating, we all picked out or gifts. Here are the pictures-Thanks a ton Poppy and Bon Bon! McKinley wants to send a thank you card soon with her pictures, better late than never :-)
McKinley bought a Belle cup with straw for her chocolate milk, pop beads for making necklaces, and a craft tree kit-
Lucy bought a llama llama book and a leapfrog DVD for learning words-
I bought the home basics with my money, and some make up, moms always choose the necessities-
Jackson bought a Clemson shirt, batteries, and light bulbs-

0 comments:
Post a Comment