lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.
McKinley is about to turn 4, so all you moms out there with little girls, I need advise on great gifts so send the ideas my way. I came up with a wishlist, and McKinley added some as well, but if you have other ideas let us know. We have not bought anything in a while, as far as toys and such goes, and still do not have any electronics. Since McKinley's birthday and Christmas as so close, we get new things at the end of the year and wait till the next time around before updates. This is what we have, again comment if you have more ideas for me:
- Leapfrog Tag pen system and books, tag storage case
- Leapfrog Leapster Exployer/cartridges or Fisher Price iXL/cartridges
- Color wonder by crayola
- DVDs-Aristacats, Monsters Inc, Wizard of Oz (these are repeats at the library)
- Preschool games—Zingo
- Klutz books, activities
- Gymnastics month tuition
As far as this explorer and iXL debate, which is better? I have read so many reviews, and still have no clue which would a better fit for McKinley. I do like the idea of learning games so they both look perfect! For all the family that reads the blog, these are great ideas for the upcoming holidays!
0 comments:
Post a Comment