CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back on the coupon bandwagon!

I decided to start cutting coupons again.  I have been out of it for a while now, really since we put our house on the market, but now that we are settled, I plan to cut them more often from the paper and plan my trips.  This week I hit CVS since they had a great toy story 3 deal.  I got all these items for under $30, and I still have ECB in my purse.  I plan to go back on Thurs when they restock to get some items they were out of.  The toy story deals itself is $4 for the movie when you buy $25 in P&G products.  Each item had good coupons in the paper, and it is things like TP and paper towels, and root touch up, that I use anyway.  Now I need to figure out how to organize my coupons again since I will be trying a different way.  It will be hard starting from scratch though!  Another reason I started with the coupons again is b/c we started using Mint.com, which I highly recommend, and saw that in Oct we spent $561 in groceries!  I can't figure out how I always feel there is nothing to eat in the fridge and pantry but we spend this much in the month!  I want to get it down to $200!  We only spent $75 on eating out, so we must have cooked way more than normal, and that is why it was much higher?  My fav coupon this past Sun was buy 1 secret deodorant, get $5 off Oil of Olay body wash.  Well, I got a $1 travel secret, and the soap was $7 with $3 ecb, so I ended up getting all of it for free!

0 comments: