CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another product I must share!

I forgot about this one, I also purchased it this month and like it enough to share.  It is from a thirty one party, and is called the organizing utility tote, I think.  It is perfect for us for a dual diaper bag, or catch all for the kids.  I put everything in it that Lucy or McKinley would need on a trip.  It has a large area inside and 7 pockets on the outside, including 2 mesh ones on the end for sippy cups.  We love it!  This month it is $5 with a $31 purchase in the thirty one catalog!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I have one of these too and love it. I try to leave it in the car with anything you might need while out and about. Change of clothes for each kid (you never know), first aid kit, hairbrush, etc.

Brooke said...

I LOVE this bag...it is my new diaper bag...and I don't know where it has been these past three years of mommyhood! I got the black and white stripes with pink handle...too cute!