CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Moms Day!

I was so excited to wake up Sunday morning to a hot cup of coffee in my new coffee mug!  The girls picked out the colors and did a handprint, and a flower in the middle.  I thought it was really sweet of Jackson to take them to the pottery place to surprise me.  I also enjoyed my eggs, grits, and toast brought to me in bed!  Notice the appetizer serving dish Jackson picked out-haha.  Then McKinley handed me flowers and a vase she made for me at school, and Lucy gave me a new purse with her artwork on it!  You know I love flowers and purses!  The girls were so proud of their projects!


Jackson then handed me a gift from Handpicked-a pretty gold necklace with a matching bracelet. 
I also did a little splurging of my own!  I bought myself a mothers day gift!  I found the perfect pool bag and cooler and couldn't pass it up!  It was around $35 from Oops, which is more than I would usually spend on a bag, but it was HUGE and I knew it would be perfect for the pool!  It also had the right fabric that will absorb water.  And who could resist the matching $30 cooler for all those snacks and drinks?  I was so excited, I already loaded it up, ready to go!

0 comments: