CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How I love my girlfriends!

Let me just start by saying that I really cherish my girls nights! My friends below, Alisa, Tina, Ryan, and I decided that we all needed a night to just enjoy girl time. We started last fall and planned a trip to Charlotte and had so much fun that we decided to do it in the Spring too, and will continue the twice a year tradition. We shop the sales, try new restaurants, share make-up, tell funny stories from our past, talk about our kids and share ideas, help inspire each other in a way, have a beer or two, talk about cute boys we see, get a pedicure, cry somtimes, enjoy a good band, the list goes on. This trip we headed to Charlotte again, and stayed at a hotel connected to the Epicenter so we could "party hop" and not worry about paying for taxis which can get expensive. We shopped all day at Southpark and then again at the outlets on Sunday. We went to Black Finn for dinner, a great sports place, and enjoyed the basketball hoopla! We then went to a place called Amos's where a Journey cover band performed. I loved the music and actually knew lots of their songs. We then ended the night with dancing and talking till 5 in the morning. I am still tired 3 days later but it is nice to have those moments together. Maybe next time we will try the beach and just lay out all day! It is so much fun to try something new with these girls!!
Blue Moon is my fav, hint of orange!


0 comments: