I know many of you are not into the coupon thing, but I saw on southernsavers.com that this week had great deals on CVS items if you get the Sunday paper. The P&G flyer rocks! I bought all this stuff, each with a coupon from the paper, and came out paying $28 for everything, and got back $16 in ECB for my next trip. So to me that means I spent $12, which is great for all this stuff. Some deals were better than others, but regardless, these coupons from the paper you can not pass up. Free contact solution, free spin tooth brushes, BOGO deordorants, free razors for me and Jackson (you know he goes through them with his shaved head!), make up, dye for my gray hairs that keep coming back, and LOTS of body wash. Go to the website to print out the deals for your trip, then cut all the coupons from the paper. It does not take that long, and you save alot! Remember to sign up for the deals with your card online, you get a $4 off email every week, and I print lots of them!
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment