lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.
The bowl-a-thon event is finally here and we were anxious for the match all day at work. Believe me there was a alot of smack on the emails. There were 5 teams of 5, the biggest year yet, and we all raised money for Junior Achievement. I have not bowled since high school, so I really should have practiced. I didn't realize how bad I was! I expected to get 90 at least, and barely broke 70! I would not be surprised if I was the worst bowler in all 25 that participated. I tried a size 10 ball, and even did the granny shots when I had a few zeros, and still did horrible. I think in 20 frames, I got 1 spare. It was still lots of fun despite my competitiveness. Our team of course came in last place, so embarrassing. Here are a few pics from the game!
 |
| Gretchen's ABS cake, yum! |
 |
| My team, The Incredibowls |
 |
| the winning team-Pineapple Crush |

0 comments:
Post a Comment