CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Friday, June 27, 2008

BOWS GALORE!

I drove into the drive way from work on Friday to find 6 boxes on the doorstep! The bows are finally here after 7 weeks!! I only got the solid colors and organized them into colors and sizes to help me separate the orders when the striped ones come in. My entire dining room table is covered in bows--and this is only half! McKinley saw me and kept trying to put the bows in her hair and also back into the boxes. The toddler ones I kept in the box. As soon as they are ALL here, the bags will be delivered asap :-)



1 comments:

Brooke said...

I wish I was there to help you sort them all! Thanks for doing this for all of us...we can't wait to get them! Just let me know when my order is ready and I will let you know if you should ship them or I can have Dan and Edie bring them to me the week after the 4th.

Thanks again!