CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Monday, October 20, 2008

ultrasound #1

We had our first ultrasound today, and here is the video! Everything looked great but... the nurse practitioner said the thickness of the baby's neck was a little above average, 4 instead of 3, so we are going in for a more advanced ultrasound at another office on Wednesday to get more accurate results. Yes, this news was a little shocking and we are worried, but hopefully the Wednesday visit will help. No need to worry about these things now I keep telling myself. Otherwise, strong heartbeat at 170 something, and lots of movement! The baby kept putting it's hands over it's head and kicking alot!



Here is a still shot. There were many more of the regular pictures of the baby but these are the ones the nurse saved on our disk.

2 comments:

Marji said...

I'm so excited for y'all! I'll be praying for your little one-please keep us updated on your appt on Wed. 170 beats...hmmm... maybe another girl???

Brooke said...

I was thinking girl too...kate was 174 beats...what was mckinley? I am so excited for you! The viedo was too neat! what is the size at 12 weeks? I will be praying for the development of this little one and remember that God is creating him/her just the way he sees. Let me know how the visit goes on Wednesday! Love you!