CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tablescapes to Die for!

Mom and I traveled to Pennsylvania to visit Poppy and Bonnie for a fun 4 day trip over the holiday. We arrived Friday night and the first event on the agenda was to shop in Frederick, MD Saturday morning. It was about an hour drive into the city and we enjoyed the day looking at great gift shops and ate lunch at a great tapas restaurant. Hummus, Brie, asparagus fries, and a spanakopita spread was a great snack for our day! My favorite store was a gift shop that was elaborately decorated to the nines for halloween! I asked the store owner if I could take a few shots of the tables she created so I could get ideas at home for future parties. I think she thought I was a magazine editor-ha! Enjoy the pics-next year I think we might have our halloween party again so I will get all my goodies out!






0 comments: