15 years ago
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Cruise 2012-Belize
My favorite part of our vacation--BELIZE CAVE TUBING! All I can say is...if you ever get to visit Belize, you have to go cave tubing! I don't know anywhere else where you can safely tube through Mayan caves in the jungle with your family. The girls loved it and I am proud that they were brave enough to go along on the adventure. We have great memories from our excursion, and pictures too. I was so impressed by our experience that I wrote about it on tripadvisor.com. I did some research before our vacation and found a tour company that came highly recommended, with a guide/owner named Vitalino Reyes. It included a jungle hike, all helmets and tubes for our whole family, travel to and from the caves, lunch and rum punch, not to mention a great Belize historical commentary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment