CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cruise 2012-Honduras

Honduras was a great port to stop at for the day.  I checked out trip advisor and learned about Gumbalimba Park.  If I had to do it again, I would get a taxi and pay the $25 pass for the day which also included zip lining.  Our trip booked through the cruise line was around $55/adult, $35/child which was the same trip without zip lining, but we did have the peace of mind that we would be back to the ship in plenty of time before it departed.  Now back to the excursion--we were able to play with monkeys, hold parrots, see iguanas, play at the beach, cross a Indiana Jones bridge, visit a pirate cave, and much more special adventures for the kids that we enjoyed ourselves too.  I am now a big fan of trip advisor b/c it really helped me decide on excursions at each port.  I would highly recommend this park for families stopping at the port in Honduras.  What an amazing experience!












Smooch on the head!





0 comments: