CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 pounds or bust!

I did it, I joined weight watchers to get rid of all this baby weight!  The program is new, called Points Plus, and it has really not been hard so far, but then again it has only been 2 days!  I have a little points calculator and I have been writing all my foods and points down daily in a notebook.  I found out at weigh in Friday that if I lose 30 pounds, I will be in my desired weight range and will be a lifetime member, and get to weigh in for free.  I can go to the meetings too then at no costs, so that is my goal.  I plan to do 10 pounds at a time, and really try to get back in the cute pre baby clothes in my closet that I miss.  After 30 pounds I will be smaller than my wedding day, by a bit, so that will be fun to say!  If you have any good recipes with points, let me know!  I hope this doesn't make me cranky like past "diets" --but I think as long as I can eat lots of fresh fruits, and a few sweets every now and then, I will enjoy the ride to skinniness!

0 comments: