CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Scary situation

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am okay. We had a robbery/hostage situation at work and everyone did get out okay. I was not in my office during the incident, and was on a different floor while the robbery was in progress. It did last a few hours and now everyone is a little shook up, but we all stuck together and will be there to help our coworkers that were directly involved in the scary situation. Thank you for all the emails and text messages about your worry for me, and esp. your prayers. I am so happy everyone is out of harms way even though it was tragic. I will continue to pray for those that will need help to deal with this incident. Thanks again for being such great friends and family to be concerned for me, I am definately blessed.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I was so relieved when I saw you on the news standing out in the parking lot! How scary!

Jennifer Rose said...

Caroline (my SIL) called me as soon as she heard about it to let me know, I was a wreck worried about all of you girls! I was out shopping at Target so I made Chris watch the live feed on WYFF.com and keep me updated... I felt like I was on the phone with him forever! I am so glad everyone is ok... who were the primary people held? My heart sinks for them... that has to be so traumatic

Marji said...

I was so relieved when I saw you on the news! I was so worried and I'm so glad to know you are ok! Have a great weekend.

Morris Family said...

Lesley, we were all sending around e-mails to make sure you were ok and I felt so much better once Jackson assured me you were safe. We are so glad that no one was hurt and thank God that the incident didn't cost anyone their lives. See you soon!
Sara