15 years ago
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Getting ready for Valentines
McKinley is having fun getting ready for Valentines! We tried pigtails for the first time yesterday and as you can see, I can not get them even! Jackson said she looked like an older girl with them and not a little girl. We got coloring valentines for her class for Friday with yummy twizzlers. She had lots of fun coloring each of her cards to her friends. She was esp. excited to make one for Sofie and Skylar, the 2 girls she talks about the most. Happy Valentines, much love to you from us!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love pigtails...I do them with Makenna all the time. She's wearing them this morning as a matter of fact! :)
Post a Comment