CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Girls Beach Weekend!










I left on Friday and headed to the beach with friends for Suzanne's last weekend as a single girl before her NC wedding next weekend. It was great to have some girl time and I felt like I was in college again with Carrie, Marji, and Suzanne! We just had the best time! Suzanne liked all her lingerie gifts and we ejoyed eating at Dockside and Wahoo and found a new hang out-Hot fish club! I will have to take Jackson there because it is definately his kind of place! We laid in the sun, read our books, and shared memories of the "good ole days." Thanks for a fun weekend with the girls!!!!

1 comments:

Marji said...

Hey girl! I had SOOO much fun! I hope we can all get together more often. It was just like old times. Thanks for letting us stay at your parents place!