1-get a red extra care card! This is like money in the bank!
2-go to http://www.cvs.com/ and register your email so you get the $4 off $20 coupon, and print lots of them!
3-look in the CVS flyer, weekly and monthly, to scope the deals. Only look at the ones with extra care bucks back!
4-clip all your product coupons from the Sunday paper. I have noticed they match up nicely with the specials of the week!
5-go to http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ to learn the do's and don'ts on CVSing and also click on the printable coupons from this blog. This was the BEST blog about saving money and how to get the free items at CVS. She also has Walgreens, but 2 is a little much for me to handle!
6-prepare beforehand and get coupons in line with deals. OKAY BEGIN!
Here is the example of my first shot:
The Excederin is $1.99 this week and I got 5 coupons for $2 off each box and you get $1 extra care buck back-so off the bat I had $5 to use for my next purchase and 5 boxes of excederin and only spent tax! Seeing that I never get a headache, these will last me forever! This weeks big special was spend $25 on baby products from the flyer, get $10 extra care bucks back. I bought the huggies for &8.99 and used a $2 coupon, I bought 4 Johnson & Johnson bottles for $2.99 each and used 2 $2 off coupons, I bought 2/$5 wipes-thats it! Total was around $26 and used my coupons totaling $10, and used my $5 EXB, spent $10 and got back $10 in EXB for next purchase---ta da---FREE!
The other big deals were spend $20 on cover girl products, get $10 EXB-which I got all free with my coupons from the paper. There are a few more to add, but some I will have to spend a dollar or two to get everything-shucks, I like it best FREE.
Sound confusing yet??? Try it once and you get the hang of it. I went 3 times on Thurs---good thing it is close by! Leave me a comment if you want more info or blogs to visit for the great deals.

0 comments:
Post a Comment