CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
lovely little ladybug-sent from heaven above-please watch over my garden-and fill it up with love.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Callaway Gardens Trip

For our getaway trip this year, Jackson and I traveled to Callaway Gardens, about a half hour past Atlanta, to enjoy the Lodge and Spa.  The rooms were excellent, and the spa experience was perfect!  I enjoyed a massage, the steam room, the sauna, and a quite hour of sitting by the fire sipping hot tea while reading Glamour.  We also stopped at the outlets on the way, and you know how I love outlet shopping!  We had a nice steak dinner out, and spent the next day touring the garden, visiting the butterfly exhibit, the birds of prey exhibit, and then ate at a great country kitchen restaurant.  It is amazing how nice one night away is with your hubby!  I was so excited to see this trip on Living Social for a great deal!











0 comments: