I have been into consignment shopping lately and last weekend visited My Child's Closet to see what kind of deals I could find. They really didn't have the neat strollers I was looking for or a nice high chair, so I got some more summer outfits for the girls, mostly Lucy. I love finding outfits for $4! On another shopping note, we went to the Children's Place outlet at the beach and half the store was $2.99! We spent $120 (me and mom) and got all matching winter outfits and PJs! I guess that means we got 40 items b/c everything we got was $2.99! I knew they were having a sale online but the store had so much more--lots of sweaters and winter play outfits. also stocked up on lots of turtleneck colors since we wear those so much in the winter. I wish I could find something for me for $2.99! I am not buying anything for myself until summer since I have plenty of maternity to last me through.
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment